• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guess who is the seller (AN-J-3a)

Chris217

Speaking of people who create turmoil, the "Skeeter" saga was also a highly entertaining time in VLJ history.

I miss those days....

ties70

Chris217 said:
Speaking of people who create turmoil, the "Skeeter" saga was also a highly entertaining time in VLJ history.

I miss those days....

Here you go!

Senicko and Skeeter finally united:

steve.jpg

les_garten

ties70 said:
Chris217 said:

I miss those days....

Here you go!

Senicko and Skeeter finally united:

steve.jpg

Now that's funny! Where else can you get this kinda entertainment! Thanx Ties!

If you look at Snarky Snicko's feedback on that auction he has only sold 6 items on his NEW acct and has already had a disagreement with someone. I'm willing to bet that Snarky Steve will have to keep changing his ID's more often now that the new Feedback policies are in effect. Can you imagine dealing with Steve in a dispute over one of his auctions in the past. He is probably single handedly responsible for the new FB policies!

The interesting thing is Snarky Steve responding to a guy in his auction who doesn't exist. Because we all know Skeeter doesn't exist.

Peter Graham

Chris217 said:

I miss those days....
Skeeter and Senicko. I sure miss those little guys.

les_garten

JACKET_ HEAD said:
I accept your opinion and now I'll shut up & F*$K off.

Dave

Hi JH,
I didn't say that to you. The nice thing about this forum is that with the exception of one topic, we are basically uncensored. Of course with that comes the good and the bad. Steve was the bad. You advised us to go to the "other" board and basically face him down. You can't do that there. This thread would have been closed immediately there with YOUR post. You can't call people names over there. You can't post like you did in my QUOTE above THERE. There is no discussion over there. So what you asked could not be done. Additionally, back to the original reason i posted, folks ought to know about this guy. He's been in some nefarious dealings and been CAUGHT in lies on the 'other" board with threads being closed there. Of course he's on better behavior there because he has to be. I'm sorry you feel the way you do. There are current members here who still "hon knob" with Steve on other forums. That's their business, I don't care.

No hard feelings, I'm sorry you felt you had to post as above. You made a BOLD vertical maneuver in your comments. I like that in a Poster!

les_garten

Peter Graham said:
Chris217 said:

I miss those days....
Skeeter and Senicko. I sure miss those little guys.

I'm not Skeeter, are you Skeeter?

A

Anonymous

I don't think Skeeter was in the same ball park as seniko. Skeeter was a harmless old geezer that played "Korean Fighter Pilot".

les_garten

wing nut said:
I don't think Skeeter was in the same ball park as seniko. Skeeter was a harmless old geezer that played "Korean Fighter Pilot".

Yeah kinda, except sometimes that type of play constitutes a felony. I don't know if he did that or not. Both of these guys are Pathetic in their own right. Really a shame about Steve, I always wished he would settle down to being able to play in the sand box with everyone else. He knows a lot about Jackets. I didn't really want him gone till the LAST blowup claiming he was leaving and begging once more to come back. Up till then, I always held out hope he would quit the whacko behavior. He was entertaining though, we should have charged admission!

It's funny, but this forum is the only one out of a bunch of forums I belong to that gets into blowups to this degree. Maybe it's the lack of concrete documentation that makes a lot of this supposition.

Peter Graham

wing nut said:
Skeeter was a harmless old geezer that played "Korean Fighter Pilot".
Eh ! Remember that he threatened practically the whole forum with a lawsuit, and I think in his mind he was serious.

les_garten

Peter Graham said:
wing nut said:
Skeeter was a harmless old geezer that played "Korean Fighter Pilot".
Eh ! Remember that he threatened practically the whole forum with a lawsuit, and I think in his mind he was serious.

Two phrases come to mind:

A mind is a terrible thing to waste

A Mime is a wonderful thing to waste

Lignemaginot

I seem to recall that he was banned from ebay for posting a threatening picture on his About Me page on ebay - a photo that looked like he was throwing a spear or something, with the words, "I'll get you VLJ", or something like that. The ban was supposed to be permanent - not just for 30 days. Surely if ebay were to discover (however it is that they do that) that he's back again under another name, they'd ban him again?

The most embarrassing thing about this person is that he is (supposedly) a American teacher of English to Spaniards in Spain. I can't imagine that he's very good at hiding is adolescent psychoses from his students - what a wonderful ambassador he must be.

Vcruiser

Yes...Skeeter's fraud was revealed on an aviation forum and suddenly linked here...shocking most of us...although I think many of us had great suspicion that Skeeter wasn't really fighter pilot Skeeter. With his hero status abruptly disolved..he eventually return to admonish us with threats. Last straw was emailing the VLJ owner with intentions of a personal law suite. He was the first of the banned. IMO...it was just a sad state of affairs. Only three members banned(I think) over all these years....and,I think,mainly because they couldn't seem to help but push it in that direction....
Van