• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ken at Aero Leather

This week all of the recovered goods stolen by Will Lauder (that he hadn't managed to sell off) were returned to Aero by Police Scotland and they are now safely back in the factory.
For those unaware of the case he got 21 months of not nearly hard enough labour at Lizzie's pleasure.
It is going to take a little while for us to catalogue it all but we can confirm there will a "Grand Theft Aero"sale in a few months time, the date and further details will follow once we figure out the logistics. It will involve a physical open weekend at the factory and some kind of online sale for those people that can't make it to Scotland. Obviously we would love to see as many people as possible.

Below is a little trailer showing some of the stuff.......

Otter

May I refer you to the Johnny Cash song "One piece at a time."

For what it's worth I hear that there are a large number of original A2 jackets as yet unaccounted for.

fanch

One of the worst aspects of this sordid affair involves an egregious betrayal of trust. And all of this only a part of the whole with apparent theft of intellectual property, specifically copied patterns given to a third party, also brought out at the trial but as far as I can determine, never properly resolved.

Rutger

.... there will a "Grand Theft Aero"sale in a few months time, the date and further details will follow once we figure out the logistics. It will involve a physical open weekend at the factory and some kind of online sale for those people that can't make it to Scotland. Obviously we would love to see as many people

That's a positive approach to a miserable affair, well done and make the best out of it !

dmar836

Wow. I'm glad you were able to recover what you did and that justice was served - so rare anymore. Best of luck!
Dave