• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grand Opening of MASH Online Store for Oversea Customers

Andrew

""Dear Customers,
We are pleased to inform you that Our Online Store in English for Oversea Customers is finally available now. We deeply apologize for taking so long time(almost 6 years) to open it. The articles we show you there are not so much yet. This is just the 1st step. We're working on to up date new articles frequently with our best. Your kind often visiting will be appreciated. And if you also kindly announce the Grand Opening to your friends or any concerned member of forums & groups, it will be more than appreciated for us.
"

http://www.mash-japan.co.jp/oversea/index.html

havocpaul

A great range of NOS zippers and if my calculations are correct, the prices are excellent compared to what is sometimes quoted elsewhere for NOS zippers...and they take Paypal.

TankBuster

Agreed. I just bought (3) 24" NOS Talon zips for $50 a piece. A guy can never have enough extra zips. They have some other pretty handy items as well.

handworn

Engrish

I was looking at their A-10 gloves-- anyone have MASH's A-10 gloves that could tell me how well they like them?-- and was astonished to see this:

"At the time, Flying Gloves was necessary accessories for pilot because frying jet did not have any heating systems."

Grant

Tanker, you're right, I just bought a couple of Talons. Remember the good old days when he had 22" Crown zips?

TankBuster

Yep,
Sadly I only got my hands on 2. I used both on restoration projects. If I only would have known then...........