• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got my Aero Leather A-2 label today

bazelot

AS Peter suggested I contacted Aero leather for a label for my A-2. THey sent me one free of charge but they did say that they will no longer be able to do that as of now. I guess I was the lucky last one.
I still can't believe that they did not even charge me for shipping. Says a lot about the company.
Now I have to attach it to the liner :)

HHjackets

Peter Graham said:
HHjackets said:
i hope they relocate to london !!!!!!!
Typical Southerner, wants everything on his doorstep ! :)
:) i told Will, i have to make an effort and come up to Scotland once for a weekend or something (never been there before), i can then see the factory, check out the jackets, go out for a drink!

jacketimp said:
I believe aero started life in Battersea.....
you are right, they did.

A

Anonymous

bazelot said:
AS Peter suggested I contacted Aero leather for a label for my A-2. THey sent me one free of charge but they did say that they will no longer be able to do that as of now. I guess I was the lucky last one.
I still can't believe that they did not even charge me for shipping. Says a lot about the company.

Am I missing something? You got a label but you are the last one, Aero wont do it any more. Now positive posts about how great they are? Yes for you...The last one??

bazelot

wing nut said:
bazelot said:

Am I missing something? You got a label but you are the last one, Aero wont do it any more. Now positive posts about how great they are? Yes for you...The last one??

That's what I have been told. This is the second label I get from them. THe first one was $15, this one was free. I guess they decided to discontinue selling labels without the jacket. Probably more lucrative to sell the whole jacket :)

A

Anonymous

Yes, I agree. More lucrative. Imagine that, just wondering why some people are so thrilled with them when they wont sell labels anymore? Glad you got one none the less.

Members online

Latest posts