• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear's Limited Edition Eight Belles Commerative A-2

bseal

Where's does quality horsehide come from? ;)

Celebrate the Kentucky Derby in style, in a brand new 18246-P.

Considered to be an unknown contract.

http://www.goodwearleather.com/photos/18246_02_Sz46/

And just like Eight Belles says, "Never, ever finish second."

EightBelles.jpg

Marv

Looks a bit like the Star Sportswear A2, pocket flaps and stitching colour.......what do you think ???

T-Bolt

Really a fine looking A-2! I particularly like the various shots taken from many different angles and viewpoints. I am still planning on a Dubow for my upcoming Good Wear purchase........but this contract has a lot of cool features in it's own right. :cool:

Ted

zoomer

What! No cheesy modern style airbrush painting of the filly on the back, surrounded by a spilled vase of roses and sparkle-effect lettering?

A

Anonymous

I got a chance to wear a previous cowhide version of this jacket- it's a trip! Very big square shoulders and a trim waist- definitely classy looking! Different than many wartime A-2s in fit- more like a modern jacket. I hope to get one in 2009 after my money gets better. I want to get a couple more this year by hook or by crook also ;)

T-Bolt

Jeff......what are the next couple Good Wears that you are thinking of getting? After I get my Dubow I am thinking about a Doniger, a Perry, or maybe possibly a GW Aero. Do you know if John has said anything about doing a Monarch??

Ted