• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear T-shirts

a2jacketpatches

Andreart said:
isnt it legal up in those parts now.... :cool:

Yup, just have to see a Doc. They advertise everywhere, on the way to the Las Vegas strip there's a billboard for Dr. Reefer with his big pot leaf photo. About 150- and some excuse like you can't sleep or have no appetite gets you a card. They've got stores with a huge selection of extremely potent cannabis. Dammit, all those years of sneaking around and now I don't touch the stuff :)

Stony

Hey, I live in Washington State and it's legal here now. The funny thing is I haven't smoked the sh*t in over 30 years, lol.

JDAM

a2jacketpatches said:
Stony said:
Hey, I live in Washington State and it's legal here now. The funny thing is I haven't smoked the sh*t in over 30 years, lol.
With a name like Stony?

LOL

I was just doing a little research into stocks and shares in some of the companies manufacturing/growing. My god, huge share price increases in the last year.

wheat1479

I understand the Mansanto Corp. is making GMO pot and people are having bad side effects from it,but that is the way this country is headed.

Stony

With a name like Stony?

Lol, that nickname was given to me back in the 70s and I don't even remember who gave it to me. :?: It's now just a "state of mind". :lol:

ButteMT61

Peter Graham said:
Come on guys. :roll:

? There is always talk of "who makes good t shirts" in forums so I thought I'd put that in there.
I know the first one was a joke, I merely trid to make it a useful thread too. :)

devilish

I really wanted to like these t-shirts but sadly I have to say that the construction is of 2nds quality. I bought two about 3 months ago and the sewing around the armholes and shoulders is terrible. All 4 shoulders are puckered and will not lay flat. Even after washing. Too bad really because I would have gotten more but not now.

Superfluous

I had a similar experience as Devilish. Having read good reviews, I purchased a GW shirt. It was surprisingly poor quality and I promptly returned it.

Andrew

All I want is something like these.

sedalia+army+air+field.jpg

!BpgluOwBGk~$(KGrHqIH-DwEuZCwWVBnBLrubBw-h!~~_3.jpg

img56879704.jpg