• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear RW27752

ScottoLaw

Hey All,

I've only been a member for a short period, but truly enjoy logging on and continuing to learn from everyone. Thank you. I really enjoy the history behind originals and how they were worn by such remarkable individuals. As a former US Marine Corps officer, I marvel and respect the character, dedication and selflessness of the WWII period era service people who original jackets were made for.

However, my focus at this point has been on repros. The latest I am awaiting delivery on is a Goodwear RW27752. I am hopeful it will arrive shortly. To say that Mr. Chapman and Ms. Vickie Erlandsen are great is understating the obvious once you've spoken with them. I'd really appreciate members posting up any pics of their GW RW27752 while I am counting the days :)

I related by email to Mr. Chapman a short story from lunch one day last year. My girlfriend and I sat down for lunch after a long day. As I took my sweet time folding my brand new GW DuBow 20960 at the table, my girlfriend quipped.."You'll probably kick the dog off the bed to make room for that jacket won't you?" I laughed inside and remained quiet because I thought, you know what, she's probably right :)

God Bless the troops. Come home safely.

Scott

airfrogusmc

ScottoLaw said:
Hey All,

I've only been a member for a short period, but truly enjoy logging on and continuing to learn from everyone. Thank you. I really enjoy the history behind originals and how they were worn by such remarkable individuals. As a former US Marine Corps officer, I marvel and respect the character, dedication and selflessness of the WWII period era service people who original jackets were made for.

However, my focus at this point has been on repros. The latest I am awaiting delivery on is a Goodwear RW27752. I am hopeful it will arrive shortly. To say that Mr. Chapman and Ms. Vickie Erlandsen are great is understating the obvious once you've spoken with them. I'd really appreciate members posting up any pics of their GW RW27752 while I am counting the days :)

I related by email to Mr. Chapman a short story from lunch one day last year. My girlfriend and I sat down for lunch after a long day. As I took my sweet time folding my brand new GW DuBow 20960 at the table, my girlfriend quipped.."You'll probably kick the dog off the bed to make room for that jacket won't you?" I laughed inside and remained quiet because I thought, you know what, she's probably right :)

Scott

Scott welcome to VLJ and SF....

I have a 39 Werber and a Monarch 422 from GW but I know there are members here that have the RW you are looking to see photos of.

USMC 73-77
CH-46 crewchief

Marv

airfrogusmc said:
ScottoLaw said:
Hey All,

Scott

Scott welcome to VLJ and SF....

I have a 39 Werber and a Monarch 422 from GW but I know there are members here that have the RW you are looking to see photos of.

USMC 73-77
CH-46 crewchief

I have placed an order with John for the very same contract, however I won't be posting pics of mine anytime soon as I have 10-12 month dreaded wait to endure.

Also interested in seeing any pics of the GW RW 27752 from owners out there :)

ScottoLaw

Thank you. I usually don't post much. Ive seen the pics on here of your M422a. Its a keeper for sure.
Enjoy! I had originally tbought I'd go for one of Mr.Chapman's G-1's. But I'm really welcoming the decision and arrival of the 27752. I selected the hand applied finish and OD thread of course :)
The sample was very nice indeed.

Semper Fi! Thank you for your service!

Scott

ScottoLaw

Hi Paul

The wait is part of the fun in anticipating the arrival if you ask me :). Sure it can be long but so well worth it. Hang in there. You will not be disappointed at all.

Regards,
Scott

airfrogusmc

ScottoLaw said:
Thank you. I usually don't post much. Ive seen the pics on here of your M422a. Its a keeper for sure.
Enjoy! I had originally tbought I'd go for one of Mr.Chapman's G-1's. But I'm really welcoming the decision and arrival of the 27752. I selected the hand applied finish and OD thread of course :)
The sample was very nice indeed.

Semper Fi! Thank you for your service!

Scott

Should be a real beauty....

And thank you for your service bro......

derleicaman

Take a look in the review section. Weasel Loader did a review and pics of his RW27752 in dark seal Horween HH. I purchased this jacket from Weasel Loader last year and it is a beautiful and unique jacket. One of my favorites - wore it to work today.