• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear Dubow 20960 A2

Marv

Just recently I picked up a very nice GW Dubow 20960 A2 size 46 in russet horsehide with a NOS triple marked Talon zipper.

The leather is amazing, subtle with lots of pronounced grain and the fit of the jacket is trim but very comfortable due to the Dubow contract having wide sleeve tops and a narrower back panel.

The jacket itself is not new (new to me) but has minimal wear so the required breaking in process is needed as per usual.

Anyway here are some photos of the jacket for your perusal, see what you all think....

Last edited:

Roughwear

Your new Dubow looks superb Paul. I always like the Dubow design and it looks as if John has used some very nice hide to create this beauty. I am looking forward to seeing it on Saturday at Legends.

Persimmon

Love the fit to the waist.
Excellent.

Can you post a back shot as well

And ........

Don't your dare put up a post ....
Is this to big for me !!!

blackrat2

Very nice looking jacket...don't do any HWT on this one as the fit looks very good.
I really like the grain on your leather..how is the colour on it

Roughwear

It is a really nice jacket. The leather is thinner than often used by GW, and could be cowhide. It fits Paul very well indeed.

Marv

I contacted JC to see if he could give some more information on my jacket and he kindly came back with the made date and leather type plus some photos of when the A2 before it was sold.

The jacket was made in 2010 and made from an early batch of Shinki horsehide which for a six year old A2 its still in pretty new condition and was a very good find I think.