• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear......Tanker!!

Jeff M

I purchased this jacket from CBI a year ago (Thanks!). What with the cooler weather, been getting the most wear time lately.
I believe John only made 2 of these.

The fit is trimmer then other Tanker repro's I've owned..the arm length much better for me, and the lining much more comfortable.

CBI

Hard to believe I sold it but it was not getting worn. Isn't it terrific? If John made these they would be the top repro. Just too time intensive for him. Yes, only 2

Jeff M

CBI said:
Hard to believe I sold it but it was not getting worn. Isn't it terrific? If John made these they would be the top repro. Just too time intensive for him. Yes, only 2

I can understand whey John decided not to add it to the GW catalogue, but it is a shame. Best Tanker repro I've owned.

CBI

its takes John as much time to make these as an A-2. More money in A-2's even with higher material costs

ausreenactor

bseal said:
Now if only BK made them.

Looks nice and warm. Congrats.

No need. Buzz have it sorted. Picked up a first pattern Buzz Rickson Tanker in a 44 for a tad under $200.... That is a jacket!! ;)

Couchy