• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear Dubow

Officer Dibley

thought i'd share some photos of a new to me GW.
Not sure how old it is but it is in mint condition.
I have to say that it is the most superb looking repro jacket i have ever had my hands on. It really looks like an original, feels like an original and even the knits look slightly sun faded.
It's the first GW i've seen in the flesh for over 12 years as i stepped away from jackets to motorcycle touring.
Colour is a bit more russet than it really is due to strong sunlight.

Zoom in to see that character !

Attachments

• IMG_9052.JPG
    IMG_9052.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 279
  • IMG_9055.JPG
    IMG_9055.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 267
  • IMG_9053.JPG
    IMG_9053.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 263
  • IMG_9056.JPG
    IMG_9056.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 271
Last edited:

B-Man2

Photo bucket no longer is used here , they refuse to post photos to a third party website without payment . I think that’s the issue.

B-Man2

I understand. If you have a chance please post some pics of you wearing the jacket . Many here like to see those photos as they actually enhance the look of the piece.;)

Officer Dibley

Dibley
That’s a gem!!:)
Very nice, how about some fit pics ?

Tis indeed a beaut'. I may have to order a goat version now. Despite the passage of many years, appears the addiction never leaves one .....
Sorry, don't do fit pics. If ya don't offer yourself up to receive other peoples opinion on how you look, you don't have to read stuff you don't like :)

Last edited:

Officer Dibley

Some more pics with more accurate colour

Attachments

• IMG_9058.JPG
    IMG_9058.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 247
  • IMG_9059.JPG
    IMG_9059.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 222
  • IMG_9060.JPG
    IMG_9060.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 218
  • IMG_9061.JPG
    IMG_9061.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 226

Officer Dibley

I have to admit that i have never felt so enthused about a jacket before and i must have had 50+ A-2's in all. Even new Eastmans back in the days before JC. Even my first A2 back in the early 90's (a Sefton).
I'm now worried that one will not be enough ! ;-)

B-Man2

I have to admit that i have never felt so enthused about a jacket before and i must have had 50+ A-2's in all. Even new Eastmans back in the days before JC. Even my first A2 back in the early 90's (a Sefton).
I'm now worried that one will not be enough ! ;-)
No need to worry yourself. Simply accept that it won’t , and leave the worry behind:)

jeremiah

Very sweet. Is this the one from eBay that started out pretty high and slowly began to get cheaper?

If it fits good that’s a great score.

Welcome.