• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear D1 Knopf size 44

Pa12

Did you ever notice that the “deals” always seem to come along at the worst possible time when your finances are less than stellar?
Oh yeah. I don’t miss working but I miss the cash. Something like this and would just grab it and use plastic. Then work some of my days off to pay for it. That was one advantage to working 4 days on 4 days off. Without that, I not only wouldn’t have anything but would probably still have a mortgage and car loan. When I bought the Se5a, I put it on a line of credit (30 grand) in September 2017. From October to April I only had 5 days off. 12 hr night shifts. Took a toll on me physically and mentally but by spring I was debt free again.

Micawber

So let me see, eBlag says that if I bought this jacket, given my location the following would apply...

Shipping:
US $79.73 eBay International Shipping. See detailsfor shipping
Located in: New York, New York, United States

Duties:
US $41.79 - Estimate, final at checkout

Not going to happen.

Pa12

So let me see, eBlag says that if I bought this jacket, given my location the following would apply...

Shipping:
US $79.73 eBay International Shipping. See detailsfor shipping
Located in: New York, New York, United States

Duties:
US $41.79 - Estimate, final at checkout

Not going to happen.
That actually doesn’t sound bad to me. We must get hit harder going from east to west. The headwind maybe;)

Dumpster D

Someone's definitely pouring themselves a stiff one in celebration, after sweating it out at the last minute.

It can be pretty heart pounding sometimes, even for a born gambler.

All I can tell you is that I did not bid.

As stated here above, the good deals only seem to come along when you're totally broke. Isn't it always the way?

Pa12

Someone's definitely pouring themselves a stiff one in celebration, after sweating it out at the last minute.

It can be pretty heart pounding sometimes, even for a born gambler.

All I can tell you is that I did not bid.

As stated here above, the good deals only seem to come along when you're totally broke. Isn't it always the way?
And when there’s only one bidder. Seems that way when I sell but never when I buy. Stars lined up for someone.

Micawber

That actually doesn’t sound bad to me. We must get hit harder going from east to west. The headwind maybe;)

Hold your horses! I would expect to be a shed full load more duties to pay after it finally hit these fair isles!

Pa12

Hold your horses! I would expect to be a shed full load more duties to pay after it finally hit these fair isles!
That sounds more like it. Everyone needs their piece. Government agencies that is. If they have the slightest hint that you might have an extra penny, they’ll find a way to take. And spend it on the wrong thing ;)

Dumpster D

That sounds more like it. Everyone needs their piece. Government agencies that is. If they have the slightest hint that you might have an extra penny, they’ll find a way to take. And spend it on the wrong thing ;)

Dunno but, could spend a few bucks on the roads out here, not considering gas prices either.