• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear Bronco in Yosemite

SuinBruin

Took the family up to the Sierra a couple of weeks ago and brought along my 2010 GW Bronco. We had great weather and the scenery can't be beat. Yosemite in the springtime is amazing. And the Good Wear just gets better and better with age and wear.

IMG_4970_zpsee11d46e.jpg

IMG_4985_zps28cac889.jpg

IMG_4984_zps07bea27e.jpg

IMG_5027_zpse8fae737.jpg

Stony

Cool pictures (and nice jacket). I was just up off of Hwy 41 by the south entrance to Yosemite on May 12th, but didn't get into the park.

ausreenactor

Great pictures... some nice scenery up there. Your son is like my son. Nice work with the rabbit ears little man!!

Couchy

foster

Great photos. I love where the youngest is giving big sister rabbit ears too. Great looking jacket too!

Skip

Matt, you Bronco and family look like your having a ball.

Lookin forward to goin' there one day. have a book by William Neill called Yosemite: The Promise of Wildness. An American Photographer who studied under Ansel Adams before the digital age using a similar Large Format Camera (imagine traipsing around up and down those mountains with one of those and glass plates :shock: :!: :!: ). From the images alone it's a stunning place, must be absolutely breath taking in reality.

Otter

Great photos, I love glacier point. If you are back again, try stopping and doing the trail out to Taft Point. Mainly flat and easy walking, stunning vertical drop to the valley floor and stunning views to the falls behind the visitor center.
Looks like you went to Mariposa Grove as well.

ButteMT61

Three great things - Family, location, and a killer jacket. Who could ask for more?
Thanks for posting. Lucky man.

SuinBruin

Andrew said:
Looking good in "the Uniform" Matt, pretty much how I dress atm :cool:
"Uniform," I like that. :lol: Japanese selvage jeans, t-shirt, Jack Purcells, and Ray Ban aviators. Classics! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I am a lucky man to have the wife and kids that I do, and to be able to live only a few hours from the Sierra Nevada (and Monterey/Carmel/Big Sur, wine country, gold country, the redwoods, Disneyland, etc.).