• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear - Anyone been in touch with John lately?

Cobblers161

Hi All,

Anyone heard from John lately?

I've sent a fair few emails and had no reply, normally near the due date he's pretty good. I'm assuming as per usual he's at full speed with the jackets, last email I had he was 10 jackets away from mine and that was about 3 plus weeks ago.

Cheers,
Steve

jack aranda

Hello, Cobblers:
I visited briefly with John a week ago today. I got my A-2 signed, was tempted to the limits of human endurance by the new HH, tried on the Monarch civie, took a couple of pics for history's sake, and shoved off so he could make it on time to a family function. All was well in the GoodWear universe then.

A

Anonymous

Cobblers161 said:
Hi All,

Anyone heard from John lately?

I've sent a fair few emails and had no reply, normally near the due date he's pretty good. I'm assuming as per usual he's at full speed with the jackets, last email I had he was 10 jackets away from mine and that was about 3 plus weeks ago.

Cheers,
Steve

I daresay that poor old JC is spending so much time reading emails from the same persons asking why he hasn't responded to their first email, that he hasn't got time to reply !! :D Imagine this several dozen or more times over and you see how much time he loses to his computer and not making jackets. A contributing factor to the waiting time for a jacket ?

We on this forum already know how busy JC is and that he's a good, honest guy so we should think about sending only one email and having faith in him to do his thing relatively undisturbed. We all know he'll come good !!

Poor guy is damned if he answers all his emails quickly (he's wasting valuable jacket making time and email response time), damned if he doesn't respond and damned if he says to a customer that he could do without all the disturbance.

There are so many posts on this subject and EVERY one ends with a happy person having received a response.

Rather him than me ! :)

J_H

Cobblers161

It's called running a business.

I think that's jumping to conclusions and slightly melodramatic and to be honest I really don't want to waste my time offering a full explanation of the cirumstances, luckily he saw this on the forum as my emails containing adjusted measurements had gone astray.

A

Anonymous

FYI -

Emailed him yesterday and he replied to me twice today very promptly! He is headed out of town today for four days on a business trip so that might effect communication with him until next week. Personally speaking I have never had a problem getting in touch with him. I am suprised to hear anyone has, frankly.

Might have a nice pic of a new jacket to post next week! :)

Best to all,
Bill K.

Cobblers161

Thanks for your info Bill, but it's all done and dusted. There was a problem with my email client/server whatever it's called and emails weren't getting through to international recipients.