• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Restorable Moto Pants or Scrap Leather?

a2jacketpatches

I actually grabbed these to be destined as AAF shoulder patch background leather until I saw the TALON Zippers were good. It seems these were about to be repaired or altered. No makers label, but seem like top quality. Notice the last photo, trim removed and seat unstitched. They look pretty bad in these photos but would clean up nicely for sure, no musty smell either. Should I Ebayem or scrapem?
Linerandmotopants009.jpg

Linerandmotopants010.jpg

Linerandmotopants011.jpg

Linerandmotopants012.jpg

Linerandmotopants013.jpg

Linerandmotopants014.jpg

Linerandmotopants015.jpg

interbak

Those are pretty sweet, I've been looking for a pair of vintage motocross pants, what size are they.

I would put them up for sale, you don't see them come up very often.

Brian

a2jacketpatches

I'm not sure if this is an accurate way to measure, but I laid the waist flat and put the seams (including un-stitched pleats) back in place, and then measured across the waist inside at 17" Making these about a 34" waist? The inseam measures about 26"

Any idea who the maker is? Or what vintage based on the style or talon zipper model?

interbak

The style looks '60's, not sure about the age of the Talon zips. 34 waste sounds reasonable, too small for me. The 26" legs make sense, since the rider would be wearing tall boots.

Brian