• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gibson and Barnes videos on Myspace

CBI

there are about a dozen promotional videos with Dave Marshall of Gibson and Barnes discussing their products: A-2, G-1, B-3, various patches, etc. Go to: myspacetv.com and search for flight jackets or Gibson and Barnes.

bfrench

Administrator
CBI said:
there are about a dozen promotional videos with Dave Marshall of Gibson and Barnes discussing their products: A-2, G-1, B-3, various patches, etc. Go to: myspacetv.com and search for flight jackets or Gibson and Barnes.

Great promotional videos - shame the others don't follow and do the same.

It really gives you a chance to have a close look at the products.

Bill French

Chandler

Re: Gidson and Barnes videos on Myspace

Finally took an opportunity to look these vids over -- gotta say that's really a nice B-3!

Chandler

Peter Graham

Great idea. What about a VLJ Myspace page ? I would be on for helping to set one up.

Clark J

Went to their web site and couldn't find that B-3??

Clark J

Sorry,I should have said the B-3 in the video.The one in the video looks very nice,it's not a civil. B-3.

Chandler

Yeah, they don't picture it, but they speak about it at the link (I think?).
-- Item MV2S1

Robman -- tell us more! Do you have pics posted anywhere?

Chandler

Chandler

Sweet. That jacket may actually get me buying a B-3... or maybe we can talk 'em into a B-6!

Chandler

Robman

Picture719.jpg

A little big and blurry, sorry but I love the jacket.

Chandler

Thanks for the response -- looks like that jacket could get some more wear time, great looking nonetheless.

I wonder if G&B are thinking of expanding their sheepskin line, B-3s have always been terribly warm to me.

Chandler

anj4de

Hello all

After re-registering to the new forum...here my first post.

Just spotted the videos of G&B, really a nice idea. I especially like the B-3. Now I went to the web page only to find it unaltered since the last century! Do I have the wrong link? In the latest paper cataloge I have from G&B (2005) there is no mentioning of a proper B-3 yet. How much is the jacket, please?

thanks
Uwe