• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G-1 With Black Mouton

Jaydee

I thought you guys might find this interesting. This is a "A" Series Cagleco I picked up recently. Check out the Black Mouton. At first I thought it was replaced with a synth collar, but it's original fur alright. It almost looks like natural black fur but I know it's probably dyed black. No fading yet though. I will post a proper gallery later. :)
EG-1007-1.jpg

EG-1012-1.jpg

EG-1011-1.jpg

chrgod2

Nice jacket! It actually looks good with black collar, even though I prefer the "Golden retriever" myself. It is a rather big and pointed collar..

Maybe it has been stored for about ten years, and then issued when the black collar was the standard?

Jaydee

Thanks! It's a very interesting jacket. The pointed round tip collar reminds me of some M-422a jackets I have seen. The Zip appears to be original, a bell shaped small Conmar, but it's black coated brass whereas the track is bare silver metal. There is absolutly no sign of a changeout. The Ends of the zipper tape are intact and the hardware matches perfectly.