• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fury Jacket

ww2imp

ButteMT61 said:
ww2imp said:
ButteMT61 said:
Where are the Long sizes mentioned in the review? I only se "R" on the site...

The long sizes are limited production and we don't regularly stock them. If you want a long I can put you on the waiting list for next year. I can tell you that our regulars sometimes fit taller people. I'm 6'3" 230 lbs with 46 chest, 38 waist, 35/36 sleeve length. My 46R fits me perfectly!

I'm 6'-4", 235. My arms are longer at 37". 48" chest. Might be worth a gamble, but yes, please put me on the list.
If you'd like an email address I'll PM you.

Thanks!

Please email me at [email protected]

foster

OK, I found my photos which may be helpful (Butte, this will be very useful for you!)

I am 6'3" tall and I forget my actual weight number. I ordered a 42L Tanker from WWII Impressions, and these images show how the sleeves looked before and after washing.

I used to have no problem fitting in tanker jacket repros - until they got wet or were washed. With the WWII Impressions long length tankers, they shrink just the right amount for me so I can keep wearing them long past that first laundering.

IMG_3926_zps1042318a.jpg
IMG_3927_zps8768a6c5.jpg

unclegrumpy

foster said:
I am 6'3" tall and I forget my actual weight number. I ordered a 42L Tanker from WWII Impressions, and these images show how the sleeves looked before and after washing.
Question: What size A-2 does this 42L compare to? (I am thinking in Goodwear/Eastman wartime sizing)

foster

unclegrumpy said:
foster said:
Question: What size A-2 does this 42L compare to? (I am thinking in Goodwear/Eastman wartime sizing)
I have two Eastman A2's - one is a 44 (Aero type copy) and the other a 46 (Rough Wear).
Goodwear 44 or 46, depending on the contract.