• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fury Jacket

ww2imp

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Just wanted to inform you that we were proud suppliers for the hero cast of FURY...

furymainpagephoto2.jpg

For more info on our tanker jackets please go to our tanker jacket page at

http://www.wwiiimpressions.com/newusarm ... iform.html

We look forward to hearing from you.

ww2imp

some bloke said:
Sorry to be that guy, but it's 'courageous'.

Thank you for pointing that out. Correction made.

Also, very sorry for posting in the wrong section. Moderators, please feel free to move if necessary.

CBI

these look great. there is a super link to a review on the WW2 Impressions site of a side-by-side comparison/photos of an earlier WW2 Imp tanker and an original - very impressive!

ww2imp

CBI said:
these look great. there is a super link to a review on the WW2 Impressions site of a side-by-side comparison/photos of an earlier WW2 Imp tanker and an original - very impressive!

I agree! :D

ww2imp

ButteMT61 said:
Where are the Long sizes mentioned in the review? I only se "R" on the site...

The long sizes are limited production and we don't regularly stock them. If you want a long I can put you on the waiting list for next year. I can tell you that our regulars sometimes fit taller people. I'm 6'3" 230 lbs with 46 chest, 38 waist, 35/36 sleeve length. My 46R fits me perfectly!

foster

ww2imp said:
CBI said:

Glad you gentlemen enjoyed the review! I've been meaning to post a follow-up now that I washed one of them. It shrank up perfectly for me. Normally when I would get a repro tanker it would be long enough until I washed it (I am 6'3"). The limited run of Longs in these tankers shrank just enough to get the proper look to the cuffs and not end up being too short.

ww2imp

foster said:
ww2imp said:
CBI said:

Glad you gentlemen enjoyed the review! I've been meaning to post a follow-up now that I washed one of them. It shrank up perfectly for me. Normally when I would get a repro tanker it would be long enough until I washed it (I am 6'3"). The limited run of Longs in these tankers shrank just enough to get the proper look to the cuffs and not end up being too short.

It is nice to see you on this forum Sean! :lol:

ButteMT61

ww2imp said:
ButteMT61 said:
Where are the Long sizes mentioned in the review? I only se "R" on the site...

The long sizes are limited production and we don't regularly stock them. If you want a long I can put you on the waiting list for next year. I can tell you that our regulars sometimes fit taller people. I'm 6'3" 230 lbs with 46 chest, 38 waist, 35/36 sleeve length. My 46R fits me perfectly!

I'm 6'-4", 235. My arms are longer at 37". 48" chest. Might be worth a gamble, but yes, please put me on the list.
If you'd like an email address I'll PM you.

Thanks!