• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

French Goatskin, Assembled After HWT

DiamondDave

FlyingYankee said:
The 46 looks great and I always wanted a Bronco, sleeves are long enough but it says It's for a slim guy even though the pit to pit seems wide. Just trying to figure how slim I need to be. Love the Bronco pockets too. Is this jacket preshrunk also?

When slim is mentioned with bronco, it means if you have a gut, or 3 month pregnancy, it may not be for you! Rofl! The jacket is still a size 46 and the pit to pit is commensurate with that. However with a high narrow arm hole that is another consideration. No the second jacket has not been treated prior to assembly. This was done to assess what that would look like if treated prior to putting the jacket together, and we have an answer. It looks quite different. Anyway, all of that said JC just told me that the jacket in question is now sold.

DD

ausreenactor

It's more of a challenge now. It has sat there that long without me needing to open it. I have the BK in Mildura and my BR with me in Townsville. It is there 'just in case' now.