• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Free A-2 Jacket from Bill Kelso

Andrew

Yay well done (where's the yawn emoticon?)

So how was the winner decided? An explanation would be good or is this all there is?

stanier

WOW!!! Really! Me! I can scarcely believe my eyes! I have never won anything before as far as I can recall. Are you sure Platon?

stanier

Well, I've checked and checked again and that's definitely my logon ID so it's starting to sink in a little bit.

Thank you very much Platon and all at BK. Can't believe my luck! :p

And yes I'll have to post pic's when the jacket arrives, it's be rude not to! ;)

chamboid

Congratulations you seem over he moon, nice acceptance, "are you sure Platon?" Made me laugh.

Do you own a BK already, and as mentioned you'll have to let us know which design you choose. I would be rude not to.

A

Anonymous

The winner will have to email BK to claim his prize.
Don't know if he can choose contract, gotta ask.
Color will be seal brown though 'cause that's the only color available at present.

I believe the competition was fun and I will talk to BK to hold another one soon.
Maybe this time there will be something to do instead of just sharing the inventory,
e.g. find a good name for the next Kelso civi jacket, or submit a design for a new civi label,
or even give ideas for a new BK logo design, or motto or even a new jacket design.
This sort of stuff, it will be great.

I like it when everyone participates, makes me feel we 're all friends here and makes
jacket making more fun.

Members online

Latest posts