• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Patton B-3 sample

patton%20s_zpsssoxi6ur.jpg
Looks to be stars on the jacket, and epaulet. Price, I am sure the sky is the limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew

Seriously think they're losing the plot. Aside from the crazy prices would you really want to walk around pretending to be a three star general?

Roughwear

Andrew said:
Seriously think they're losing the plot. Aside from the crazy prices would you really want to walk around pretending to be a three star general?

Of course I would! Bring it on! :lol:

a2jacketpatches

Agreed, being in the business of commemorating our true American heroes, to wear a reproduction is entirely different than actually walking a mile in the mans shoes. I'd NEVER wear an original jacket with the original earned insignia, that should be for display only and nobody else is worthy, IMO

ausreenactor

a2jacketpatches said:
Agreed, being in the business of commemorating our true American heroes, to wear a reproduction is entirely different than actually walking a mile in the mans shoes. I'd NEVER wear an original jacket with the original earned insignia, that should be for display only and nobody else is worthy, IMO

Unless your 'bling' eclipses theirs. ;)

Andrew

6148th T.C.Squadron said:
No one that buys this jacket and wears it, is going to pretend to be a general. It is a commemorative jacket. Geez
I didn't think I needed to add the inverted commas around pretend but I guess that's the internet for ya!