• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Few L-2b, now with fit pictures

Re: Few L-2b

bseal said:
Peter Graham said:
The one on the site doesn't have the oxygen tab.

Yup, Bevan took one for the team here.

Pssst, Bev, my offer still stands, trying to be your emotional bedrock in this, your moment of absolute darkness and despair.

Yunno, this is what makes this site such a haven on the www, weirdo pals there for each other with the floss and mouthwash at the ready, when we choke on the shit sandwich of life,
Bevan

Willy McCoy

Re: Few L-2b

Did this jacket ever come in for you? I have an L-2 and a couple of green lined L-2Bs. I like the satin lining over the lining in the L-2 a little more. This jacket looks to be an amalgamation of the best parts of an L-2B & an L-2. If this is your first Nylon Jacket I am sure that you'll like it.

I picked my L-2b up at RMNZ/Few HQ last Wednesday.

sz XXL, as previously discussed, it is (so I'm told) an amalgum of various makers and models of L-2's. Never mind that, it's mine and it fits. I'm happy with it.

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

Bevan.

greyhound52

Great jacket. I really like L-2Bs as they are three season jackets and around here in California that is about right. Except for summer when it is too hot for any type of jacket.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Excellent jacket !!

I notice that the efforts of the staff photographer were found to be wanting again. :)

deeb7 said:
I notice that the efforts of the staff photographer were found to be wanting again. :)

Ha !!, yes I think he was a bit eager on the trigger and they were a bit blurred, so it was me and the tripod, thanks anyway ;)

Bevan.

BONNIEGIRL4

Bevan, every f*cking jacket you post here I want, starting with the ELC Roughwear B-6 you offered me a hundred years ago, love the jacket, wear it in good health my friend - TOM

BONNIEGIRL4 said:
Bevan, every f*cking jacket you post here I want, starting with the ELC Roughwear B-6 you offered me a hundred years ago, love the jacket, wear it in good health my friend - TOM

Thanks Tom, the ELC Redskin B-6 is the only jacket I regret selling. There's a Few D-1 in the works, so that'll dim the memory, cheers pal,

Bevan.