• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Excelled, official supplier for G-1 and A-2 jacket

silvio76

I am new here, so hello to all members. What do you think about Excelled G-1 and A-2 jackets, made for air force and USN?

B-Man2

Hi Silvio
I have an Excelled G-1 jacket and while they haven t been made out of goatskin for quite some time, I happen to like the jacket. It’s very comfortable with the vented bi-swing back and you really can’t beat the jacket for the low price they’re selling for today . I have never seen an Excelled A2 jacket, but I would imagine that it would run along similar lines as the G-1 for comfort and quality.
Cheers
B-Man2

silvio76

Hi Silvio
I have an Excelled G-1 jacket and while they haven t been made out of goatskin for quite some time, I happen to like the jacket. It’s very comfortable with the vented bi-swing back and you really can’t beat the jacket for the low price they’re selling for today . I have never seen an Excelled A2 jacket, but I would imagine that it would run along similar lines as the G-1 for comfort and quality.
Cheers
B-Man2
I had their G-1, official, contract from 1999, and i have A-2, contract 2013. I have never had their jacket which is not made for air force or USN. Thanks for your indormations.

zoomer

Funny name, “Excelled.” It suggests they no longer excel, or that they have been excelled by others. Probably chosen by someone who didn’t speak good English.