• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enlisted "Crush Cap" -rainy day project..

fishmeok

It was cold and rainy here on Saturday afternoon and I really didn't feel like heading out into the garage to rebuild the BMW motor I have sitting in my bike out there. I also needed break from the sewing machine so I decided to make an enlisted crusher out of the pieces and parts from four different standard enlisted caps in poor condition I have lying around. I have a standard wool enlisted cap with a smaller than average top, and a soft brim from another. It worked out pretty well, but hand stitching the sweatband in is a PITA.
Some people scrapbook, some glue things onto others with a hot glue gun, I make hats and pieces of jackets :D
Cheers
Mark

DSCN3355.jpg

DSCN3354-1.jpg

DSCN3351-1.jpg

DSCN3356.jpg

And on my head- I think it gives the proper look...

DSCN3318-1.jpg

This is what happens when your wife hassles you while you have the camera set on "timer". Note the kitty in the monitor, not very period :lol:

DSCN3359.jpg

dujardin

hi Mark,

really sorry to say that but when i look on the last photo;
i'm asking myself : what is he doing at that time ????
because i have this kind of position when i abuse of beer. if you know what i meannnnnnnnnn.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:? :? :?
just joking

friendship from Belgium

byeeeeeee marcel

fishmeok

Why do you think I cropped the picture? And what's the REAL reason there is a kitty on the monitor????? :twisted:
Cheers
Mark

BTW, it's kind of sad how good I've gotten at reading emoticons- it's a skill I never really wanted to have... :D :) ;) :( :eek: :shock: :? :!: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :mrgreen: :geek: