• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

English Pub Coffee...

airfrogusmc

aurang said:
Spray-Finish Capri Walnut (I think) 27798, photographed a little more mottled/reddish than in reality

GWdubow3.jpg

GWdubow4.jpg

Pub Coffee 27753, photographed a slight bit lighter, more of a dark-mid brown in real life

brownBHPgrips3.jpg

Those are both really sweet!!!!

zoomer

Lovely.

Just one question: what sort of baddies would you have to be prepared to shoot when flying out of Wright Field? Spies? Nasty Ohio farm dogs?

Chandler

zoomer said:
Lovely. Just one question: what sort of baddies would you have to be prepared to shoot when flying out of Wright Field? Spies? Nasty Ohio farm dogs?

'Dem mobsters and Fifth Columnists was everywhere.
<---- ask the Shadow!

But why a Belgian gun? ;)

Chandler

aurang

Thanks for the comments on the jackets. John outdid himself on both of mine. But I have to say, his latest horsehide stuff is as-good, or better than these, which is saying something.

I like SIG Sauers too, just another hi-power at their heart ;)

BTW, I got the BHP for the same reason everybody else bought theirs. Because it throws 9mm luger better than I ever could.

A

Anonymous

I love the BHP, put some good combat sights and it just fits my hand, nice pointability. Sig is nice but 226 is a little fat in my palm, plus any sand/dirt in the mag and it seems not to feed as well as my BHP. Moot point as they are only 9mm and I only shoot .45ACP if I have the choice. 1911A1 is my primary pistol. Few mods, combat sights, Lowerd /lenth. ejection port, bev. mag well, wolf spring, polished feed ramp, and rails, reliability package, and a SWEET aluim. lt wt. trigger.

T-Bolt

I have 1960's period "T" series Hi-Power.....great pistol. Some of my other favorites which I currently own are a H&K P-7 PSP, a H&K P-9S Target, and a Smith & Wesson Model 52 Match.

Ted

zoomer

I have nothing further to add here except guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns.
churchill%20tommy%20gun.gif

"I'm told Mr zoomer doesn't think much of our pub coffee...Perhaps if we heated it up a bit...heheheheheh"

Vcruiser

...but I do have bullets that wear jackets...copied from originals.
Not good enough...heh? Ok Ok
No small talk either? OK Ok......

(HE started it,though!)...Ok Ok

:ugeek:

Vcruiser

wing nut said:
I'll tell you a big part of this problem...its me.
Why of course. Tell us something we don't know....
Are you wearing an English Pub Coffee(on topic-right thread)??
VB

PS..I'm drinking one...and just slipped on my repro jacket....! :)

A

Anonymous

As a matter of fact, I was wearing my Aero GW English Pub Coffee as I typed. Very nice leather.

aurang

I agree, Vcruiser's pistols have far more chrome than ours, and he needs to stop making us all look cheap.

Stick to parkerized, blued (but not fire blued), heat-cured paint, or teflon (as long as we can't tell that it's teflon, because those finishes are expensive).