• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

English / Chinese Name tag

a2jacketpatches

Takes about a week for our guy in China to translate a name, but the characters are correct for WW2 period. Jim and I have a different method of doing this, so if interested choose from below, mine is on top and Jim is below. Jim also has the same English font as I do. 50 bucks shipped anywhere.

kiltie

Very, VERY cool.
Another "must have", when the last vestiges of cool air are wrung out of the evenings down here and I can deal with having my jacket out of my hands...

a2jacketpatches

Here's the new and improved version. I ground my own stamping tools from large steel nails, mini screwdrivers, dental tools, and a few other doo dads in order to give the lines in the characters a little thickness.

shedonwanna

photobucket recently updated their site and you might need to convert/link to the new version to get everything working properly. I switched to the beta version a few monthe ago...