• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EMBLEMHUNTER Patch

shedonwanna

Johnny has helped with identifyng several squadron insignia and has painted for many years. I purchased this one on eBay maybe 15 or more years ago - he signed it "1990" on the back. I really don't know Johhny other than his recent posts here on VLJ but his artwork (766th BS) is part of my collection. I've mentioned here before that I enjoy the work of other artists and have been excited to see the amount of talent that is part of this forum. Just wanted to welcome "Siggy" to the forum ...

766thbsr.jpg

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey Shedonwanna thanks for posting the patch, it's been a long time since I last saw that one, I sold it to a collector who must have let it go .
Glad to know it's back in your collection, enjoy !
Johnny
[email protected]

Anyone wanting to see more photos of patches I've done can go to this adress leatherworker.net and look under the"Our Leather Gallery" section of pages, well worth the look !