• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EM crusher Society Brand Hat Co. pics

Phantomfixer

Based on the thread started by another forum memeber... I purchased a EM NCO crusher from Society Brand...The price was good and the pics on the net looked good.

I wanted an enlisted mans NCO "crusher" cap....I have had original crushers, and service caps, both officers and enlisted....for historical purposes they were great, but I wanted one that fit perfect and looked gooooood. I wanted the "flop" look.....Pete, at Society assured me he could make a cap I would be happy with...he was right..

I based the look on an old EM crusher I purchased in Germany in the 80's. The cap was made from a very heavy wool material, very similar in weight and weave to old duffel bags...go figure, but was a dark forrest green....the frame of the cap sloped inwards countouring to the head, not straight up...it was an awesome EM crusher...but was a sz very small...

I am very happy with the customer service provided, Emails were always answered, wait time was minimal, and was always kept in the loop...My, ah, hat, errr cap, is off to you Pete

The good...

I also asked pete to add a rear chin strap for the added zing....
The fit rocks, it is a perfect fit!
The look has the perfect flop!
I picked the red lining and love it..original? dunno. I was given the choice of colors and I went with it.. I dig it...
Construction is good to very good...A nice cap that will see many Willys jeep rides

The bad...
The sweat band, I kinda wish was a lighter color leather, I have not seen too many black or very dark brown sweat bands..

ausreenactor

I like it... Glad to hear you are happy with it.. I got hold of a WW1 Visor Eagle and I have my USMC covers out. Just need to shoot of the email...again..

Must get motivated. Did get the Eagle!! That's a start.

SocietyBrandHatCo

Thanks for the kind words, phantomfixer. I've been trying to source new sweatbands in a lighter brown than the chocolate ones I currently have but unfortunately the only American made sweatbands I've been able to find so far are the chocolate ones.