• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Star Sportswear fit poll

Which size fits better?

Votes: 33 71.7%

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters

Garylafortuna

At seventy six Harrison certainly looks fit, although the fact that he has way more hair on his head than I do turns me green with envy. Got to say, the man knows how to wear an A-2 flight jacket; tunneling wrist knits and shoulder seam overhang not withstanding. Although I don't think any of the Indy jackets he wore sported quite as relaxed a fit. I really like that look. Most of my A-2s fit that way. Talk is that a new Indy movie is coming out in 2019 with Mr Ford at the helm.

herk115

The differences are visible but subtle, and it boils down to the viewer's opinion. Each has its good and bad points, but each looks perfectly good. I say simply, how do they look in the mirror, and which one makes you feel really cool? How is the fit? Good for long periods or only a few minutes at a time...stuff like that. Base your decision on the mirror and fit, not us perfectionists. And one more bit of advice coming from my own experience: keep them both. Trust me, you're going to need room for expansion. Might take a while, but it's inevitable. Sooner or later the day will come where you're suddenly aware the 42 isn't a tent anymore.

A2 B3au

A3DDCA76-B00F-4139-B284-AFD413D5B37C.jpeg
Mines a 40 so I'll join in in a couple of days with a fit pic...nice one Art

stanier

What colour is the stitching on your Star Art? In the pics it looks a khaki colour, is that what it is in reality?

A2 B3au

What colour is the stitching on your Star Art? In the pics it looks a khaki colour, is that what it is in reality?
It's actually the pink stitching which I'm a big fan of I'll add some pics soon as I get my 12yr old to take them ..nice one Art

Greg Gale

40 looks best casually but is it comfortable when you've got your reenactment kit on.. I'm a 40 myself and with my lean midrift and narrow shoulders and neck I feel the star is easily the best I've had so far out of the 3 diff elc A2s

It certainly is comfy. I even have some room to spare in the torso for layering/ picking up weight - it's just the sleeves that ride up a bit when driving, but I already accepted that :) I believe the Star is the best contract for slimmer guys, like us. Looking forward to seeing how yours fits.

A2 B3au

It certainly is comfy. I even have some room to spare in the torso for layering/ picking up weight - it's just the sleeves that ride up a bit when driving, but I already accepted that :) I believe the Star is the best contract for slimmer guys, like us. Looking forward to seeing how yours fits.
I'm feeling a bit self conscious about a elc cable raincoat I've just received in a 42 as it's a lot more airy in the arms but I've had it painted so it's got to stay and is fine with a hoody n stuff

B-Man2

You guys are all so damn trim!!
You all need a good ole fashion American Double Cheeseburger with an extra large order of fries!;)

Dr H

Art, you might want to attend to those fly buttons before you wear that jacket into town...:rolleyes: