• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Sheepskin

Peter Graham

It doesn't look dried out and flaky but it doesn't look right either. The finish is like no original I've ever seen.

FlyingYankee

Peter Graham said:
It doesn't look dried out and flaky but it doesn't look right either. The finish is like no original I've ever seen.
It does look strange, almost like veins on the front. Can't read German but it looks like a 46 long.

mr_lits

Thats one of the 50 cals, if Im not mistaken that is just the broken grain you are seeing on the front. Little too coarse grained for my taste. The finish should be good on it though, I have one of their B3s and wear it hard and am not seeing any peeling or flaking.

John Lever

Rick bought one and was shall we say unimpressed with the fleece. Try placing an add on the Eastman Classifieds page.

I bought one of the ELC B-6s last fall and am very happy with it. Granted, I did not get the .50 cal type, just the standard one, but its great. The fleece is not very thick, but that's a B-6. It was a medium jacket, not a heavy like a B-3 or Irvin. It wears a lot lighter than I would have thought, but from all accounts, Eastman did it right again. B-6 was more of a fighter jacket or a light/medium bomber crew jacket.

MikeyB-17

Looks like one of those depot relaquer jobs. The ones that look 'like dried mud' according to Stu Clurman. Unusual, but I'd wear it. Then again, I'd be happy with any sheepskin jacket these days, I really miss mine-all of them.