• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Rough Wear Winter Lined...someone owns it?

mulceber

I don’t have one myself, but I’m curious as well: my BK Badalassi Dubow is already warmer than my other A-2s and I thought a light wool lining could make it more suitable for winter.

gav

Tried on the 46 of the first batch at last years pop up. Could not afford or justify the cost. @dizztiger17 on Instagram has one from that first batch and posts it from time to time.

seres

A concern is the .50 cal or Timeworn finish that all the ELC Rough Wear Winter Lined jackets undergo. This hand applied, hand sanded, artificial aging process will be slightly different on each jacket. So unless you see, or have detailed photos of, the actual jacket you are purchasing, the look may not be what you intended.

All that said, the photos of those I have seen are very nice.

Officer Dibley

Tried on the 46 of the first batch at last years pop up. Could not afford or justify the cost. @dizztiger17 on Instagram has one from that first batch and posts it from time to time.

I guess that’s Dizzy who works for Eastman. Bet he didn’t pay full price nor would/could he have ! ;)