• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Rough Wear B-3 Question...

ausreenactor

Gents...

Spied some pics of what I THINK is an ELC Rough Wear B-3. Did ELC offer the B-3 with a Hookless zipper at any stage? The current models come with the ELC Crown zipper. I certainly prefer the look of the Hookless hardware.

Any input greatly appreciated. Thank you...as always...

Couchy

Silver Surfer

well, well well, i do believe that elc b-3 is one of my old jacs. i had the elc crown taken out and replaced with a hookless. perhaps someone else did the same, but im pretty sure thats my old jac. i had to have one of the hanger chain sides resewn to the back, as it had come loose, so if the jac in question has a resewn hanger chain side resewn, its a positive id. to the best of my knowledge, gary does not offer any different zipper choices, on any of his jacs. never did, and probably never will.

Otter

Emmm.. they used to have a huge hookless zipper advert on the front page of the website !