• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Reissues

269sqnhudson

And the entry for the Roughwear 1401 A2 has finally gone, I assume pending the warhorse version or as I'm now fairly justified in calling it, the 'Expensive Non-Colourfast Version' :(

John Lever

bseal said:
U grab it Mr. Lever?
No, but I did find a very early one for sale in Tucson.
I just thought it strange that Eastman should clear the sales page in a single sweep.
Tempted by the new Star A-2 though and the Road Star but £700 !!

269sqnhudson

John Lever said:
bseal said:
U grab it Mr. Lever?
No, but I did find a very early one for sale in Tucson.
I just thought it strange that Eastman should clear the sales page in a single sweep.
Tempted by the new Star A-2 though and the Road Star but £700 !!

Most had been marked 'out of stock' for a while. Only a 38 inch Pearl Harbor has actually been available for a few weeks.
T

Persimmon

269sqnhudson said:
And the entry for the Roughwear 1401 A2 has finally gone, I assume pending the warhorse version or as I'm now fairly justified in calling it, the 'Expensive Non-Colourfast Version' :(

How is the non colourfast expensive warhorse jacket doing.

Marv

Persimmon said:
269sqnhudson said:

How is the non colourfast expensive warhorse jacket doing.

Hey Alan,

If you are refering to my ELC RW 27752 then yes, it's doing fine.........I have given it at least two more hot water misting sessions since the original thread, thoroughly soaking it and wearing until dry without any problem of pigment loss etc. as seen in the sample testing.

So who can tell......... :)