• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Perry Sportswear mixed batch B-3

regius

Thanks both! in terms of accuracy I'd agree Aero is not striving for accuracy, for one, they purposfully left out the hander bar saying you should never hang a B3 buy its neck. Otherwise, I think the Aero B3s are very handsome by themselves, very nice shiny skin, good color and handsome proportion, tight cuffs, athletic body and sleeves. Although my main concern is whether their sleeves can be too stuffed due to the long straight hair.

One way I judge this is to see if when hung on a coat hanger, or, when put on a manikin, if the arms sticks out forward by themsleves, or if they are able to flatten.

Other than this flattenable arms, Aero B3 looks very much like Steve McQueen's images from the movie, which I know he wore originals.

FlyingYankee

So if I am understanding ELC policy you cannot return an item for any reason if it has the timeworn finish and yet Eastman will not sell a jacket without the timeworn finish. In effect the B-3 jacket are all non-returnable. Is this correct?

omarco

not correct, if the TW finish is standard like on the Perry then it is only non returnable if you order a long or extra long

FlyingYankee

omarco said:
not correct, if the TW finish is standard like on the Perry then it is only non returnable if you order a long or extra long
Okay good, Is it possible to get a B-3 without the time worn? I prefer not to have my garments prematurely aged.

omarco

As far as I know yes, I don't think the RW is time worn, nor their standard B3 model, just the Perry, the 50.cal and SFAD.