• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Monarch 352nd has arrived

Pete17

Hi guys, the Monarh A2 arrived this week, about 6 weeks after I ordered it. It was worth the wait. Gorgeous russet/ chestnut colour and buttery soft and supple with heaps of character. No where near as smooth and stiff as the RW1401 I bought back in 07.
Fits perfectly. I'm 6'5" and 220 and this is a 46 extra long fit.
The 352 mods are well done and great quality and makes it that extra bit special for me. I love the history of this jacket.

Pics attached below

Cheers
Pete

Last edited:

Roughwear

Congrats on the Monarch. It fits you well. The history associated with the 352nd FG is very interesting and the rigger modification to original A2s worn by some of their pilots is cool.

Last edited:

blackrat2

That is a really nice looking jacket and great fit...good to see like most makers they are improving on there past incarnations

Rutger

I couldn't bear stitching through the leather at places where it wasn't meant to be, but to me it seems that the fit of the jacket is excellent and very well suited for everyday wear.

Pete17

Thanks guys, it's one of those jackets you never want to take off. I'm hoping for a mild summer here in Melbourne!
I must say the collar is far more comfortable than the RW collar stand models.

Latest posts