• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC B10 Measurements?

omarco

I was just wondering if anyone had the measurements for the RW B10 in a size 42 and 44 ? i'm trying to decide on the right size to go for, have heard they come up a little small.

(i wish Eastman would put the measurements up on the site, i reckon it would save them having to reply to a fair few emails too!)

Cheers

Dr H

ELC RW B-10 (44R)
Pit to pit 25"
Front length 22"
Back length 26.5"
Sleeve 25.5"
Shoulders 20.5"

omarco

I'v just been checking the site, do they even do a long version of the B10? doesn't look like there is an option for it on the page.

TankBuster

omarco said:
I'v just been checking the site, do they even do a long version of the B10? doesn't look like there is an option for it on the page.

They sure do. I used to have one. It may have to be a custom order though if they don't have one in stock. That's what happened to me.

DG567

I have a 42L, a 44 would be much better for me though. I'll post up measurements of it for you soon.

Dr H

Hi Daniel
I have a 44 for sale... I need the 46!
Let me know and I'll send details.
I know somebody looking for a 42.
I'll send their details to you.
Cheers
Ian

Marv

I am a size 46 reg and found that a size 48 reg fitted much better so I would guess they are listed a size smaller.

omarco

Also whilst were here, anyone given the ELC B10 a good hard wash? how did it turn out? any shrinkage? any fading?