• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eastman werber

mindful

yeah its gone up again i was thinking of getting one as well either a werber or cable but i want to get a second one in good condition for a few hundred pound cheaper ;)

omarco

ideally id like a second hand GW this time but nothing ever ever comes up in my size!

love the colour of the werber, and the knits and the zip.. like it a lot but £650 is a lot of £££'s

i checked the other contracts and it looks like they've all gone up by £50

mindful

i think we are looking for the same jackets at the mo i also would love a gw as well but all the sizes are mostly big sizes so annoying, russet aniline gw look amazing one day David d doniger :D

Rutger

Well, Eastman Werbers seem to be good investments compared with the regular Eastman A2's on ebay.
They're hardly ever on ebay, and if they are, they fetch more money than the original price. Will probably depend on the quality of the sales pictures, but even then.

So far I'm very pleased with my one year old Werber, I wear it about three-four days a week. I like the slightly more tapered arms, but I'm not entirely happy about the collar which I feel a bit too large and flat. Maybe my imagination.

deand

So the Werber repro, and original, portrayed in the Eastman ad had single stitching on its epaulettes, just like my Flight Apparel A-2 :eek: ! Amazing.

dean