• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EASTMAN TIMEWORN 55J14 vf-20 HERITAGE RESEARCH PACK

mindful

just wanted to show my newest edition ive wanted this jacket for a long time love the fit just like my Irvin b Forster vintage, goat skins very nice i think Eastman do a very nice goat leather on there g1 jackets and best of all i sold the gloves and the ball cap and got £50 off the jacket final price was £325 what a bargain :eek:
014-2.jpg

029-1.jpg
031-1.jpg
008.jpg

Persimmon

Now that is an interesting jacket.

Whats with the Alien face on the jacket ?
Sorry but I just could not wear out and about.

Whats the story with this purchase ?

mindful

this jacket was £975 part of a Eastman collaboration with heritage research company only so many made and was on sale for £495. a i sold the gloves and hat £120 and got an extra £50 off sale price so i paid £325 ;)

Dr H

A good deal indeed - originally listed at £975? I can't believe that many would have sold at that price however select.

mindful

i saw the jacket last year and would never have bought it for original price and when i saw the sale price and couldn't resist it and i planed on selling the extras to make some money back, so im quite please with the out come ;)

mindful

Peter Graham said:
You got a good deal there. The patch is great. The US Navy always had the coolest patches.
yeah i like alot of the navy squadron patches also this my not be my first choice but its cool enough to me .

Roughwear

Interesting jacket, but do the sleeves look a little too long and is the body of the G-1 a little too short? Perhaps it's just the less than flattering photo?

mindful

Roughwear said:
Interesting jacket, but do the sleeves look a little too long and is the body of the G-1 a little too short? Perhaps it's just the less than flattering photo?
i kinda thought that roughwear, it is a size 40 the arms are the right length for me i like the size and for me the cut is very similar to my vintage irvin b , maybe its a short fitting, as for the picture i couldn't find the right one without a soppy face i think when it wears in the leather will relax a bit more in the body .

mindful

mindful said:
just wanted to show my newest edition ive wanted this jacket for a long time love the fit just like my Irvin b Forster vintage, goat skins very nice i think Eastman do a very nice goat leather on there g1 jackets and best of all i sold the gloves and the ball cap and got £50 off the jacket final price was £325 what a bargain :eek:
002-3.jpg

029-1.jpg
031-1.jpg
008.jpg

mindful

ausreenactor said:
Very Buzz Rickson of them. I like it!

Couchy
yeah it does have that buzz rickson style about it that's what i like, its not as smart as the plain jackets but the patches gives it character thanks

havocpaul

It may look like an 'alien' but that was what the VF-20 insignia was, a skull with smaller detail within. Only threat to authenticity is VF-20 didn't exist much beyond WW2 so they may have been better placing it on their M-422.