• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman lot numbers

Peter Graham

The small tag in the pocket of my ELC Cable A-2 reads, Lot 0037 Size 38. Does anyone know what this means ? Is my jacket the 37th Cable jacket made, the 37th size 38 Cable made or something completely different.

316thTCG

Hi all,

to add to the first inquiry - I just acquired an Eastman Monarch with a Sched. number 0016.

From the above discussion I'm guessing that this means it is the 16th ELC Monarch made and a follow on question when did ELC start making the Monarchs?

Thanks, Jeff

Marv

I have asked Gary this question before and he said that the Lot No. is the number of jackets made eg. 16 would the 16th jacket made in that contract from day one when ELC started producing that specific contract irrespective of ugrades to ie the leather, pattern etc. over time.

A

Anonymous

and I asked a friend member owner of an ELC Monarch bought last year and the sch no is 0104 so I doubt what Gary said.

Dani-B

My ELC Monarch 23378 (in the 352nd Fighter Group version with interior canvas pockets), bought in March 2011, is tagged with "SCH NO 0234".

Dani