EASTMAN LONDON POP-UP SHOT

Discussion in 'Reproduction manufacturers' started by Grant, Nov 19, 2016.

1. coalman

coalman Member

Hopefully Gary will read all of the above and maybe go on to open more pop up shops in some other major cities such as Birmingham ( :) ), Manchester or Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle and Edinburgh in 2017 .

2. colekwok

colekwok Member

They claimed this is more of a publicity show, not sure if they are going to do it again any time soon. The reason for them to have it in that particular location is because Son of Stag, which carries their products, is literally right next door.

3. bn1966

bn1966 Member

Just seen this post :) my Vespa PX 210 Malossi originates from the Emporium 2001.

gav and Cobblers161 like this.
  4. Cobblers161

Cobblers161 Well-Known Member

Man, I sold my '68 Sprint earlier this year, P2 lump with a 210.

Keep those 350x10's rollin'.

5. gav

gav New Member

I spent a decade riding around London on a couple of Vespas. Had my 65 sportique for about 6 years - stolen and recovered once and hit by a vw golf once.

Cobblers161 likes this.
  6. Cobblers161

Were you in to the mod/soul scene at all?

Love Sportiques, moreso than a GS, such a beautiful shape. I always thought of the GS as the flouncy saucy tart while the Sportique was more like the good looking reliable one, the one you'd marry :-/

Bung some photos up if you have any, I'll see if I can drag some out of the Sprint.

7. gav

gav New Member

[​IMG]
    The best I can do... after a respray following being nicked and joy ridden then found in a council estate by the police.

Cobblers161 and bn1966 like this.
  8. bn1966

bn1966 Member

image.jpg

I've still got my 210, got married on it and everything. I'm originally from Chiswick but further Southwest these days.

I did have a Sportique once & painted it pink.

Cobblers161 likes this.
  9. Cobblers161

Here's my old ride, this was taken on the way back from The Shed rally in 2009(I think) it was the last time I rode it.
    [​IMG]

Speaking of pink, here's my Rally cut-down on the way to Girvan in '87....

[​IMG]

We had a lot of fun in those days ;-)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    bn1966 likes this.
  10. bn1966

bn1966 Member

Great Days!!! My first Vespa was a V100 Sport......nightmare!!! Weird electrics & always conking out! Even Suzuki Heron couldnt work it out. My other current ride alongside the PX 210 is a Yamaha T Max 530 which is great for what it is! I still do a few Rallies a year :)

Love the pink cut-down & Scooter-boy attire by the way.