• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EASTMAN LEATHER FLIGHT JACKET YOURS FOR $4500

Hamsterbear

better duck said:
I have only one word for this: YUK!
But there's no accounting for taste....

Actually, i would bet they sell every one very quickly..... in Japan!
That is sooooooooo Japanese (what the younger kids would wear as a fashion statement and show of style)
-B

C.J.

If I'm ever seen wearing that, I want someone to fly over here and punch me right in the face. :lol:

A

Anonymous

John I was not with the group years ago nor do I have any way to search the old forums as they are deleted ,so should I not post topics any more in case they have already been discussed .
Rgds Jeff

John Lever

DUBOWA2 said:
John I was not with the group years ago nor do I have any way to search the old forums as they are deleted ,so should I not post topics any more in case they have already been discussed .
Rgds Jeff

Sorry, post away !!

zoomer

Yes, definitely don't repost about anything that's been deleted. That's the only way we oldbies get to rank on the newbies - "privileged" information. :lol:

asiamiles

The blog entry was made in Feb 2007; wonder if the jacket was ever produced and put on general sale?

Pete17

:eek: That's a shocker!
I don't blame ELC, they make a great jacket.
But, the guy who embroidered it should be committed.