• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Cable with rectangular Kwik...!

Hawkeye

Now in horse....and only horse. Too bad, the goat they used previously was phenomenal, I'm glad I got mine when I did.

Grant

Nice looking repro! I like the lighter color of brown of the horsehide and the rectangular Kwik looks great.

TankBuster

I really like this one too. The hide looks to have some great grain, and the Kwik is pretty cool. I think this could take over as a top seller for them.

Roughwear

Very nice indeed and great to see ELC making a Cable from HH again. This one is definitely on my wish list.

Tim P

That is their closest original/ repro comparison set of pics I have seen. Wish I'd bought that goat one I had in my hands now, then again, grainy horse like that and a true to type zip (that goat one having a crown I think...) make for a very appealing choice.

Clark J

I ordered a Monarch from them last week and it sounds like they're not quite ready to go yet...not a 100% sure but that's the impression I got from Rob.

767fo

Roughwear said:
Anyone ordered a hh Cable from Gary? If so what is the current wait time for them?

I have a time worn hh on order. Rob said it would be two weeks before they would have it ready.

Hawkeye

Sooo whats the deal with the pullers anyways? All Eastmans advertising for the new zip shows a bell-shaped puller, yet the photos of the new HH Cable show a rectangular one which is otherwise not advertised. Are they going for one style or both?

Roughwear

Hawkeye said:
Sooo whats the deal with the pullers anyways? All Eastmans advertising for the new zip shows a bell-shaped puller, yet the photos of the new HH Cable show a rectangular one which is otherwise not advertised. Are they going for one style or both?

The rectangular puller is correct for the Cable. The bell shaped-one hardly ever appears on Wartime A2s, so I'm not quite sure how they intend to use it.

Tim P

BONNIEGIRL4 said:
looks to similar to their Werber to me, is that an attempt at a dimpled pocket snap I see - TOM

I have to say that did occur vaguely to me. I would like to see it offered in goat still, same as their house jacket..

Falcon_52

I thought the same thing - the collar shape on the new Cable seems to be too square on the points (like the Werber collar).

Noel