• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman B15 A

omarco

seen the new B15A from Eastman? I have to say i think it looks pretty nice, if as always a bit spendy. Even though were heading into spring now i must say I'm a bit tempted.

B-15A 2016 1.png

PADDY_M

Originals do pop up for less :) If youre comfortable wearing originals (some folk arent ). I sold a lovely (original) one with white fur a few years ago (actually I 'traded' it against another item). The new owner was 'very' happy!!

Otter

I have the basic ELC B15 Roughwear, very pleased with it. This to me looks even better.

omarco

i think it looks great, the cloth jackets really are next level comfortable compared to the sheepskins!

I like B-15As, but like Paddy said, originals pop up for far less. I picked up an original in excellent condition for $300; less than half of the ELC B-10 I had bought recently. To be fair, I like the B-10 look better (I think I must be a little OCD, but the zipper not being EXACTLY centered bothers me on the B-15s), and wear it more.