• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman A-2 being sold as an original

Skip

Surely Eastman was around the Summer of '43? ;)

I hate it when they don't write the measurements in the text, half the time you can never read the tape measure, if they measure correctly that is

Skyhawk

Yes, he says it is "THE BEST CONDITION USAAF WW2 JACKE IVE SEEN" when Eastman is clearly printed on the label. Ridiculous.

What is troubling though is how many reproductions may be sold as originals once they get a lot of patina. Authentic reproductions have been around a while now so we may be seeing more of them sold as original, whether scam or mistake. If they have the proper repro labels on them then it will take a trained eye to tell if they are truly original or not.

Pilot

There is a similar “hot shot” from the same kind of breed on the crapy-bay selling “ Eastman B-10 polit “ or “Eastman B-15 polit” jackets...surely all “ original” Eastman’s .
Would never buy from such nest ( brand) thieves.

Last edited:

Roughwear

I questioned the authenticity of an earlier WW2 jacket from Vongold and he blocked me on Ebay. His action speaks volumes!:(