• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E mail hacked alert, ALERT ALERT !!!!!!!!!!

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello all members , I have just found out my e mail has been hacked, my contacts an saved mail files deleted, anyone getting an e mail with this very similar to my e mail DO NOT OPEN IT > [email protected]

This guy not only hacked my e mail and is using it , but also my real name/knickname to e mail and tell people "I'm" stuck overseas lost passport and credit cards and needs a $ loan to get home , please don't open and I am very sorry this has happened, don't know how as I have a good Antivirus etc program, and will now have to take PC to repair shop to get totally reloaded etc , maybe even a new harddrive, man I really don't have the $$ or time for this and am not in good health right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please all Pray GOD will put a BIG WHAMMY on this jerk for the trouble he's caused , again I hope no one will get their PC messed up , be on watch !
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

bseal said:
I only try to bring a little light in an otherwise dark world.
Well thanks , I thought you were trying to lighten up the situation , I can use a few laughs right about now :)
Johnny