• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does any one here has experience with jackets made by Dourso

zhz44

Hi

I am always want a B10/B15 jacket for winter, but I don't want to spend few hundreds on a cotton jacket. So doursoux seems a good choice, these jacket look OK from the website.

But how about the quality of these jackets? The website says it uses talon zipper, but I don't think it is talon by looking at photos. How does it compare to the qmi one?

Thank you

http://doursoux.com/en/blousons-wwii/50 ... t-b10.html

CBI

Re: Does any one here has experience with jackets made by Do

quartermaster-inspector jackets are VERY short. I would avoid qmi for that reason unless very short will work for you, I mean too short for practical wear. Other A-2 repros are longer in the body. qmi quality and overall look is very good and I would have kept mine but practically speaking, I could never wear it as it sat at or above by pants line. I am a regular build, not tall. I wish Dourso showed more photos on their website.