• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do we like ?

ButteMT61

Are sleeves that are 3" too short the fashion now?
Looks like it took elements from 3-4 jackets and made one ugly one. Nicely done if you also wear skinny man jeans and 16" boots - unlaced of course :lol:

ButteMT61

That one I like. Would like to see someone wearing it though first. Might make a great riding jacket!

John Lever

IMGP2514.jpg

IMGP2513.jpg

IMGP2510.jpg

IMGP2549.jpg

IMGP2544.jpg

IMGP2540.jpg

IMGP2539.jpg

Lewis Leathers make a similar design -
UV1jktBrown1.jpg

Roughwear

I like John's jacket but not the fashion garment. The orange hood adds nothing to the vintage style design IMO.

ButteMT61

Agreed. John's is bad ass. I now wish I had got the same lining in my sleeves on my Aero 50's HBD. Even the purple looks great!

A

Anonymous

Do you still have the helmet and jet pack that goes with the jacket? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: great looking I must say.

John Lever

:lol:
Seriously though, Will tells me it's a popular seller in Germany and the US where they often ask for side entry pockets....

jonnyboy

John's jacket looks great, and has nice classic details and styling. I bet it will look great after lots of wear.

I'm not sure what to say about the 'Coastal Commander' jacket though. I'm planning on making a repro Coastal Command Irvin myself later this year, but not sure if I can top this one ;)

Cheers,

Jon

dmar836

I love John's jacket. Would look great on a vintage bike! The B-7/Irvin mongrel... not so much.
JM(correct)O,
Dave