• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney Pattern, Squadron Patch size, AVG Tigers

a2jacketpatches

Notice the 3 shades of orange, actually golden yellow to true orange. I started a new auction idea today on ebay. Allowing for a choice in colors and design for the patch base. Basically the buy now price includes a background of comparable detail to the examples shown.
AprilTigers002.jpg

AprilTigers001.jpg

AprilTigers010.jpg

AprilTigers007.jpg

AprilTigers003.jpg

Chris217

Again, I'm blown away everytime I see your work. I will certainly have you do the insignia for my next A-2 project.

JOHNO

The deep orange is growing on me, I'm torn between the light blue background or the dark blue. Do you have any ready to go?

Silver Dollar

I'm surprised I missed this thread. These are the best AVG patches I've seen yet. What kind of sewing machine are you using for the stitching?

a2jacketpatches

Any old style Singer will do, there's hundreds available at any given time. The trick is learning how it all works, everything from needle size to thread weight makes a difference in certain situations. I'm always on the lookout for the old machines, the more primitive the better. 1920-s -30's is my preference.

Silver Dollar

Thanks a2. My wife just got the replacement manual for her machine. A little fiddling and I should have just enough info to sew my fingers together. You do some fantastic work, my friend.