• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disnet Squadron Patches / 2 Personal Favorites

a2jacketpatches

Haven't got the Parrot nailed down yet, but these two have always been 2 of my favorites. I'm pretty sure the Parrot was a B-29 Squadron and the crow is the 45th Bombardment Squadron.
newdisney001.jpg

newdisney002.jpg

newdisney003.jpg

newdisney004.jpg

newdisney005.jpg

newdisney006.jpg

EMBLEMHUNTER

The "parrot " was the 387th Bombardment Squadron of the 312th Group and they were an A-20 unit/5th AAF , the Crow was the 47th Bomb.Sqd. with the 41st Bomb Group/7th AAF and was an B-25 unit .

Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

a2jacketpatches said:
Thanks, I was way off. Send me a pic of the 449th that you wanted. Is it the one with a guy throwing a bomb?
I don't have any way of sending a photo of it , do you know of the 45th Fighter Squadron(American Indian riding on a P-51) ????????
I really like that one, they had two versions ,the P-40 version and late war the P-51 version .
Johnny
If not any fighter Sqd type will be O.K. , thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a2jacketpatches

Thanks again all, and apologies for those who wanted a 47th FS, they are sold out. Keep in mind that if I post patches here, it is because they are of special interest and not my run of the mill stuff. I probably made a few and any of my friends here on VLJ get a rough 20% discount as opposed to the Ebay listing price.

TankBuster

Funny you guys bring up the 45th FS. I own a group of items to one of the C.O.'s of the 45th. In the group is the orginal artwork of their patch. It has always been one of my favorites.

023.jpg

jack aranda

The not-very-serious thought occurs to me that now that Disney has purchased Lucasfilm we might one day see patches with a wookie riding the Millenium Falcon, or some other strange confabulation. Let us fervently hope not.

a2jacketpatches

TankBuster said:
Funny you guys bring up the 45th FS. I own a group of items to one of the C.O.'s of the 45th. In the group is the orginal artwork of their patch. It has always been one of my favorites.

023.jpg

That a V-44? Who made it?