• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Didn't realize Kelso jackets were a 1000.00

Andreart

unclegrumpy said:
ausreenactor said:
I thought this was THE place to go for Good Wear owners... Anything else is so passé...
Yes Couchy, but the operative word is "was".

The Victory pitch is starting to get to me too....I am starting to feel a bit inadequate :eek: ....second rate :x ....behind the times :roll: .....out of fashion :? ....and yes, now a little depressed :cry: .....but only 2/5th as depressed as if I had five of these WankerWears™ in my closet.......or a couple of finicky cars from Stuttgart to deal with that now could no longer fulfill my inner needs either. :shock:

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Who would have thought this thread asking about Kelso pricing would lead to such a brew ha ha.

Jeff M

Steve H said:
Do I sense some jealousy creeping in here? On a forum???? Shock horror!!!!!

Humans are, after all, primates at heart.
Ooops! Now I brought evolution into the discussion!! :eek: :lol:

Peter Graham

Steve H said:

I assume you're including me in this. Just to clarify, I'm neither jealous of Porsche ownership nor of multiple Good Wear ownership. I own the vehicle that I've always wanted to own and I wouldn't swop it for any other. As for jackets, I've built up my collection over years by a combination of luck, research, patience, the goodwill of others, and a little cash of course, and I wouldn't trade them for a hundred Good Wears.

Steve H

Peter Graham said:
Steve H said:

I assume you're including me in this. Just to clarify, I'm neither jealous of Porsche ownership nor of multiple Good Wear ownership. I own the vehicle that I've always wanted to own and I wouldn't swop it for any other. As for jackets, I've built up my collection over years by a combination of luck, research, patience, the goodwill of others, and a little cash of course, and I wouldn't trade them for a hundred Good Wears.

No need to defend yourself Peter- everyone on this forum has different circumstances and means to either collect or own what we are ALL here about- leather jackets. Sure, Paul has the luck to have picked up what HE likes- Goodwears and in a small amount of time- right place, right price and as I have read and understood things so far didn't pay anything like full price for any of them but if thats incorrect then so be my level of understanding. He has means that some of the rest of us don't but thats just life. Good for him I say.

Point is, we're all here for the same thing, but I guess slanging matches are part of forum life huh? Whether its Goodwear, Aero or Eastman- when enough people like them and become brand conscious it naturally breeds tribalism.

I'm not personally attacking anyone or defending anyone here- just pointing out the human element rising to the surface.

Peace out, jacket brothers!